2010-10-12

Eagerly Awaiting....

...my sewing books I ordered on the Borders Marketplace website!!
I went into the used section
(better than full price if you ask me, and the only way I could kinda afford them!)
and found books that I've been wanting for a while
being sold used for less than half of the original price.
And since I'm looking for ideas for Christmas presents,
I thought I needed a few books for inspiration.
Just looking through books get me so excited to make something,
and when I'm excited to make something,
I can actually(kinda) bring myself to cut into my wonderful fabrics!
Here's to hoping...
I really feel like I need a little push in the sewing department.
I've been slacking lately.
The books I got are,
Amy Butler's, In Stitches: More than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects...
Seems to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing...
and Bend the Rules of Sewing: The Essential Guide to a Whole New Way to Sew.
They all come with patterns and instructions, so that's perfect for me because I don't really want to spend money on patterns(which are super expensive!)
I'll let you know how I like them...
hopefully they come today, I'm dying to see them!

No comments: