2011-02-11

Anthropologie Window Display Goodness:)

While we were in NYC the other day we stopped by the Anthropologie in Rockefeller Center...no trip in is complete with out it:) I just absolutely fell in love with the window displays....bet you can't guess why?? ;) They were so gorgeous, I wanted to share them! Anthropologie always has amazing windows, so creative and beautiful, and they're usually made up of recycled materials. Man, it would be such an amazing job to be able to design them....can you say dream job?!?
And being able to wear their clothes while designing it?!? Oh man!
To sum up....I love Anothropologie...I love their window displays.....I want the employee discount.
The End.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Amen to that!

Marcy said...

Can't wait to go here again with you:)