2008-10-03

Turning over a new leaf... or back to an old one...

So I was reading through some of my old blog posts from Grenada and realized that I used to write about the most random things, not just Aubrey updates... I guess I really didn't have much of a choice seeing as to how she was not born yet. The craziest things used to happen to me and just happen in general so therefore I blogged. But re-reading them made me miss it, and writing in general. So I have decided to try and blog more and not just more updates on Aubrey (don't get all panicky, I'll still post pictures and let you know how she is doing)......I'm doomed now, I've said out loud that I want to blog more and in doing so it means that I will fail miserably. So This is the start of it... but I guess not really since I mentioned Aubrey... did it again... must try harder next time...

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.