2007-12-08

The last days....

I feel like we are going picture crazy now in a last-ditch effort to try and capture all we can of Grenada. We've taken so many shots over the past two years, but it never feels like enough once you're about to leave. We only have 5 days left here and we're trying to make them go buy as smoothly as possible and just enjoy them all that we can. We're trying to see/visit/spend time with as many people as we can in the amount of time we have left(well, mostly it's me doing the seeing. Zach is just seeing his books at the moment!). Zach is studying like crazy. He's only got four days of it left and he is on cloud nine thinking that he'll be done in a bit. It's not over forever, but knowing that he can have a break soon is giving him all the motivation he needs these past few days. It's the keeping the mind off going home thing that he's finding the toughest, but he can pretty much work through anything... and that's why he's in Med School and I'm not:)
Zach was able to feel the baby kick for the first time the other day and he was pretty pumped about that. Another way for him to feel connected to the baby, always a good thing! Baby is moving like crazy and keeping me up at night, but I guess that just goes with the territory of being pregnant. If only the backaches weren't....
Anyway, nothing else really new here so I guess I'll just quit writing before I start to babble.








1 comment:

Kimberley said...

ok, so those very large caterpillary things are pretty gross! although nothing i'm sure, compared to the cockroach infestation a little while back. i'm sure you won't miss them one bit!!

i know you'll be swamped with visting family and friends when you get back...and its christmas, so call me when you're free for coffee sometime.