2011-11-29

Scenes From My Phone---Take Two

About a week ago I made all these flowers with the best intentions.....


But every now and again, we have ourselves a craft fail.
And this my friends, is an EPIC craft fail....


I honestly just turned around the shade after I made it and walked away in shame. As it is now, I've removed the flowers and am waiting for inspiration to do something different with said shade (that currently looks like it has leprosy).


I miiiiight be addicted to all things felt.

And speaking of felt, I won a giveaway on Racing Towards Joy from Blossom & Vine and I LOVE what I chose....


Here is my 25 week belly...yes 25 weeks. In my defence I'm measuring 3 weeks bigger. Not sure how that works in my defence, but I'm going with it.
I'm honestly thinking twins...no joke. I truly have this feeling and I'm kinda freaked to find out.... we have our first ultrasound this Thursday...pray for me... 


Twins....I'm scared.

Speaking of felt.....


We got our tree on Saturday and Aubrey and I have already decorated it, but it felt like something was missing.... other than ornaments on the top 2/3 of the tree---Aubrey's mighty short and loves to clump that decor.
Moving on.... 
*Insert my love for felt*


Now I'm knee deep in garland making. 
125 one-inch circles later..... 


and I'm still not done, but tonight I will concur this Everest.
I'm loving how it looks so far though :)


3 comments:

Amy said...

love your phone blogs... things. I have no idea how to get my phone pics onto my computer.... hmm.

I love everything! EVERYTHING!
especially your belly pics... !!! awesome.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Belly pics = cute!

felt garland = also adorable! ;)

Marcy said...

My favorite crafting blog post thus far! I think you could do well with a blog just full of crafting fails! There's one for cake decorating fails too which is pretty good!
www.cakewrecks.com
Just a thought!
Now in response to your beautiful self portrait: LOVE!!!!