2011-11-04

Enjoying The Ride

I love taking random shots out of my car window when we're off on a drive to a new place.


And let me tell ya, Georgia and South Carolina have some sweet scenery...


So much random awesomeness happening all over....


But the broken-down barns and houses have to be my favorite....


If I was on this trip with Amy and not Zach, I'm pretty sure we would have stopped the car about a bajillion times and never actually arrived at our destination. 


But alas, I was with Zach and there was no stopping of the car...


except for Aubrey to have a random roadside pee break.
And then we saw this place....


"one of these things just doesn't belong".... 
And this sign had me laughing pretty hard! 
I guess I am now living in the South....


And just when you don't think it could get any more Southern....


I'm proven wrong.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this post made me smile :) love it :)

Amy said...

Oooo broken down barns and houses.. Road trip... Man, i miss you.

And i would have stopped the car for you... Dom has learned to stop the car for me... And soon Zach will too....

Lol i love the ya'll come back... Awesome. And i see some changing leaves in the first shot.

Miss you Jen, and our fun adventures.....

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful pictures. I have always wanted to go to Georgia. :) Thank you for your comment. Isn't hard to be thankful for the little things when we feel like we "want" so much :)

Lots of love