2011-06-13

A Little More Lyndhurst....

So today is really going to be about the pictures...who am I kidding?!? It always is. I'm LI-terally(said like Rob Lowe from Parks and Rec...in case you were wondering) in a maze of boxes and I feel like a little, itty bitty mouse trying to find it's cheese....or in my case, my Better Homes and Gardens magazine so I can switch my mailing address. I'm SO not going to find it :( It's nuts here right now and I'm going a little crazy. So I will join you in gazing at these lovely pictures from mine and Amy's(take that grammar police) trip to Lyndhurst. The grounds around the rose gardens were gorgeous, so we spent almost as much time wandering around them as we did in the gardens. Oh to be a family summering in the 1800's....must have been nice.....






















2 comments:

Amy said...

A freakin' Mazing....
DOn't really know why I wrote it that way... but I love the bricks with the view thru! Loved that day. Loved our visit's to Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown. Loved pulling over the car (sorry people behind me) so that you could get some fabulous shots... The amazing doors...
LIT erally one of the coolest doors ever. like some secret passage. awesome. I am going to miss you Jen Beyond words.
You make me laugh.

Astrid said...

Amy--you give Jen too much credit. She's an annoying 10 year old who swears at me and whips me with her belt buckle!! Surely we are not talking about the same person!?!?
Jen--you definately have an eye. Those pictures are amazing. And as much as it kills you that you are leaving, it kills me even more that we have never been. So we shall go back together, without our children one day, and do WHATEVER we like, WHENEVER we like. Now that's what I'm looking forward to. And then we can pay your old Landlord a visit too.......for old times sake. What a fella!!