2008-03-19

When the studying has finished...

So Zach has his big USMLE board exam tomorrow and he is officially done studying for it! It's the most surreal feeling to have him around right now, I think that we're going to have to relearn how to hang out and talk to each other (not just me nattering his ear off while he's trying to get things done!)! And I'm pretty sure I'll be in heaven when I go out with friends/family and he'll actually be right there beside me so I'm not having to answer(for the eight millionth) time that he is, indeed, studying...again...still:) Well, we are not completely out of the woods yet... he still has to write the exam. It's kinda a big deal... it being eight hours long and determining his future... minor details! Well, If you read this before tomorrow 12pm or even after, think of Zach (and me, his anxious wife)!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

i'll be praying for zach tomorrow for sure!! can't believe its here already. thinking of you tomorrow too jen, as you anxiously wait to find out how he thinks he did. i'm sure he'll kick some serious butt! he's a genius!!