2012-01-04

Charleston--Part One Of A Bajillion....

I'm gonna be honest, I have almost 300 pictures of Charleston and we weren't even there for 48 hours. 
I have a sickness, a disease.... I can't be stopped.
How a person can have about 30 pictures of doors is beyond me.
But I am that person.
I can't believe how gorgeous doors can be... and windows... and random Zydeco-On-The-Go carts....


This city is FULL of fabulousness and I needed to get pictures of it all...


The brick with the palm trees and the gas lamps....


There was just SO much to look at.


I mean, COME ON!


Seriously?!? There was just street after street of eye-candy...



See?? Door handles... beautiful.


A rare shot of Aubrey and I!


On the most charming street....


And these wonderful trees I fell in love with...


So Mediterranean!


Love, love, love Charleston... It seriously blew my expectations out of the water and I can't wait to go back.
And believe me people, there are plenty more posts/pictures to come.
These didn't even scratch the surface....

3 comments:

Marlene said...

I love Charleston too! I knew you'd come back with some great pictures.
Glad the weather was good and that you guys had a great time.

Astrid said...

I LOVE CHARLSTON TOO!! Can't wait to see it in all it's glory. Some shots remind me of Grenada?!? Yes?! Even New Orleans? How far away are you from New Orleans. It's on my list of places I need to go and see----
Lovin' you and Aub-meist in that pic! How fab are you lookin' sista sista! HOT STUFF!!

Amy said...

Wow. Breathtaking... And Can i just say. You are the most amazing gorgoues pregnant woman ever...