2011-11-22

Ummm So I Might Be Addicted....

Okay, so I'm really into the hoop art. 
I can't seem to get enough!


I just love that I can sit in the couch and be lazy AND craft at the same time!
Perfect combo for me because this baby in my belly is starting to really beat me up and my lower back is gonzo by around 5pm in a day. Can barely move, fun :)
I would like to reiterate that I still LOVE being pregnant! Seriously, bring on the back pain because it's all part of the miracle...cheesy you say? Well, get over it ;)


I've been loving all things 'birdcage' all over the blog-world.
It's my first embroidery project and I'm pleased to say that I did this without a pattern... yes, I know it's basically a bunch of straight lines... pretend it's a big deal okay?! Thanks.


I remember my cousin had sent me this link, so I dug it up and went from there (thanks Marlene!)....


It took me forever to decide on the ribbon, fabric, colors, etc. I can't make a decision for the life of me. 
You'd think this was a life altering choice I had to make, I think we chose our car faster than I chose the materials for this thing. 


But, it was worth it! I LOVE how it turned out!




literally inspired

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Super cute!

Amy said...

ooo I LOVE that! really really cute!!! you crafty girl!

Ashley Klaassen said...

you're SO crafty, it makes me crazy!! Love it! Striaght lines or not, I am pretty sure that if I attempted said birdcage, it would be awful!!

Marcy said...

So cute!!!

Cynthia said...

So lovely! I love working on projects like that, too! I hate watching tv, or a movie and not doing anything with my hands!

Emily said...

Very cute! I am also kind of obsessed with hoop art and embroidery so this is perfect. It would be adorable in a little girl's room.

Lindsay said...

Oh my, you are just so amazing! I love this! What a beautiful piece! I am so happy you share this @ Show & Share--thank you!