2011-07-29

1995 Called....

My main beef with this house--to be honest, it's probably my only beef with our house, are the borders the owner decided to so lovingly place in 4 of the rooms. Seriously, this house was built in 2005, not 1995, why would they do this.....
...to the master bathroom(FISH?!? really??). And this....
...this, to the master bedroom! Not to mention this...
...in the main bathroom and last but not least this.....
to the kitchen. REALLY?!? I have not brought myself to be able to rip it down yet(we can paint, but have to have the approval of the property manager for the colors). At one point I thought that I'd find a nice embossed border to cover it, but no one carries nice borders, imagine that. Anyway, at least they left us with this easy-to-decorate-around light fixture! Hahaha I can't bring myself to even turn the light on. I don't want the attention to be drawn to it's loveliness....
wow. That's all I can say.
In other news, I think I may be trying to get too many pictures of Aubrey lately because when she sees the camera out, all I get is this....
And this. Maybe I need to put the Pentax down for a bit :)

3 comments:

Astrid said...

What's wrong with 1995?! 2 years later, our brother was sponge painting his first dwelling ;) Love me some Aub-meist. I don't blame her for hiding her head. Poor little smooch.

Amy said...

Wow that is some light..... Sweet 1990's..... Lol
Oh yes , the hiding from the camera, maddie does that as well.

Kimberley said...

you know my sister (Larissa) would LOVE that kitchen light!! Seriously, ship it to canada...I'm sure she'd fall in love with it. :)