2011-05-13

Great Things Happen When Blogger Is Down....

So we're all aware that Blogger was on a little bit of a break ;) and let me tell you, this little break from the blog world had me actually getting stuff accomplished! Who knew?!? My bathroom is sparkling and my kitchen cupboards are void of the of sugar that the ol' husband somehow spilled, yet missed seeing. But those were not the only things that happened while I was on a little forced blog-cation... my hoop art was featured on I Heart Naptime!! Yay me!! Take a look for yourself because it really happened--here's proof... http://www.iheartnaptime.net/2011/05/friday-favorites-home-dcor.html See?!? I wasn't lying! I'm so excited right now! What a fabulous thing to come back to....it's helping me look past the fact that I'm somehow missing a bunch of my recent posts....seriously--where did they go??

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I'm missing my latest post too!! What gives...I blame blogger being down?? actually I didn't know they were going to be down...so hopefully our posts re-appear soon! I'm so proud of you for getting your hoop art featured on another website! That's awesome!