2008-04-18

40 weeks and 25 years....

The 16th of April was both my 25th birthday and my due date. No baby yet, but the day was really great! I actually was quite glad that the baby didn't come on that day, I was not a big fan of the idea of having to share my birthday:)
Zach and I spent the day relaxing and driving around to used bookstores in search of cheap finds. Sounds pretty boring, I know, but it's a hobby that we have and we love digging around and finding random things. Zach ended up finding a medical book from 1892 that was pretty awesome. We nearly died laughing at the random sketches and explanations for procedures they had back in the day, most of which looked more like methods of torture then ways of relieving pain. Our favorite was the nasal douche(mostly just the sketch that went with it really), I'm not even going to try and explain that one(I'll let your imaginations go wild with that). He bought it and it's going to be the start of his new collection of antique medical books. Man, I just realized how cool we sound... Anyway, throughout the day we went for breakfast, dinner and hit up Starbucks twice, now that's what I call the perfect day.




40 weeks



The necklace that Zach got me for my 25th(isn't he good?!?)!!



Random Spring shot, did I mention how obsessed I am with this season now?!!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

i'm glad baby didn't come on your birthday, but i hope it comes very soon! my mom wants to come with me to visit you when you have the new baby. she's pretty excited for you guys...this will be her pretend grandbaby until mark & i get around to having kids. its cute! i'm so excited to meet the little munchkin too so tell it to hurry up!! :o) hope you're feeling good. you look awesome!