2007-09-10

I'm off to the land of milk and honey...errrrrrr fish and chips!!

Zach and I found out that he'll be heading to another island for two weeks in the beginning of October for some in-hospital work. St. Vincent was the island that we were supposed to go to this term, but didn't end up going to due to many different(very scary) reasons. Students were given the option of heading there to do their hospital work for two weeks straight instead of doing them over the term here in Grenada. I'm pretty sure that they did this in a attempt to keep some of the jobs on that island and to not ruffle any feathers there. Well Zach and I decided that it would be beneficial for him to head out there, but not me. We also weren't comfortable with me staying home alone in Grenada, so off to England I go!! I'm pretty sure that I got the better end of the deal, but we won't tell Zach that:) I'm going to visit Astrid and Jo for two and a half weeks and I could not be more pumped about it. Cute kids, cool weather, long sleeves....ahhhh, that's the life! Now I just have to get through two weeks and two days of 40C weather.....

No comments: