2011-05-28

Procrastination Project #687

So....This is one of the things I made when I really should have been packing :) That seems the be the norm here these days.


This Moda toweling was from my "emotional" fabric purchase the other day. I'm loving it SO much and making a table runner with it was the perfect way to use it and not have to cut it, GENIUS!
A little close up for you, because isn't it fun to see it from 15 different angles?! All I really did was add the polka dot ruffle I made and it was perfect!
Well to me anyway.
I'm liking that I some how still got my all time favorite, the ruffle, in this project annnnd I mixed it up still. How, you ask? A side ruffle...annnnd it's not the shabby frayed edge kind. I know, I'm living on the edge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packing update--I'm actually getting some done! We are about 3 weeks away from our move and I'm finally getting some motivation to get things done. Our house officially looks like a bomb went off and I have NO clue how I'm going to go through another 3 weeks of this.... 3 weeks..... oh man.

~~~~~~~~~~


Linking up.....



Photobucket

4 comments:

Astrid said...

Cute Jen. You can make me one for my anniversary present---I will even let you do it once you are settled in Georgia. Don't want to cause you any unnecessary stress ;)

Amy said...

Oooh i adore the ruffly polka dotted goodness.... You are so cleaver.

Sew,ray,me said...

Lovely! The ruffle is extra cute. It has a Cath Kidston look to it.

www.sewrayme.co.uk

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

I love the vintage look of this and the cute ruffles you added!
Thank you so much for linking this up with {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa