2011-02-21

My turn...

I spent my Sunday finishing my girly pillow. Aubrey took one look at it and said, "Mommy, I don't like it." ...What?!? What is her deal?? When pressed further she said it's because it didn't contain her new 'favorite' color, which is purple apparently. Could have fooled me, it was pink the day before....just a wee bit fickle, that one:)
I'm loving how it turned out and am already thinking about the next one I want to make. I have a bunch of pillow forms that I've picked up from garage sales along the way(and washed multiple times!), so I don't have to worry about that part. It felt good to make something for me, I could get used to this...



3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love it!

Amy said...

love love love it! Very nice Job! link it up to some of those link parties!

Astrid said...

NICE ONE JEN!